The Aspire NX40 Vape Mods is powered by a huge 2200mAh battery that features quick charging, a power output of 1-40w, various Vape Mods including variable wattage, voltage, and bypass, and a host of inbuilt safety features including overheat, overcharge, and short circuit protection. Powered by Aspire’s advanced APS chipset, the NX40 fires quickly and reliably.
The NX40 displays useful data (resistance, wattage, battery power, etc.) on a crystal-clear 0.86” OLED screen and is operated with a single tactile fire button and +/- keys.
The mod’s compact size makes it one of the most pocket-friendly bits of kit to come from Aspire, and pairs well with a whole range of tanks but especially the Nautilus XS.
- Built-in battery capacity: 2200 mAh
- Output wattage range: 1-40W
- Output voltage range: 0.5-8.0V
- Recommend resistance: 0.2-1.6Ω
- Support resistance: 0.2-3.5Ω
- Continuous fire time: 10S
- Screen: 0.86 inches OLED screen
- Type-C charging port
- Output modes: VW/VV/BYPASS
- Dimensions: 36.5 x 24.5 x 65.0 mm
In Uk & For International 5£
For Free Return