The SMOK RPM 2 and SMOK RPM 2S, which come as a combo, together with feature-complete technology with an excellent visual feel. RPM 2 has a built-in capacity of 2000 MAH, while RPM 2S uses an external 18650 battery and both are capable of up to 80 watts. RPM 2S / RPM 2 comes standard with two mesh coils and two pods, specially designed for MTL and DL Styles. Not only that, the combo features an unprecedented 7ml e-liquid capacity, 0.001s firing speed, and stable Type-C, delivering
What You Can Get From SMOK RPM 2S
- 1 x Smok RPM 2S Mod
- 1 x RPM 2S Pod Cartridge
- (Pre-installed RPM 2S 0.16ohm Mesh Coil)
- 1 x RPM Pod Cartridge
- (Pre-installed RPM 2S 0.4ohm Mesh Coil)
- 1 x Type-C cable
- 1 x user manual
Design and appearance
Expand on the design of the previous RPM40 kit, SMOK RPM 2S becomes more compact and comes with a larger power button and UP / DOWN buttons for easier operation. It has the perfect proportions to fit the palm of the hand and pocket.
Battery and output
Although it looks more like the RPM40, the battery and output are more like the SMOK RPM80. That’s why SMOK announced that it was a nice balance in the SMOK RPM series.
RPM 2S is powered by a built-in 2000 mAh battery and can reach a maximum power of 80 W. What a powerful little pod kit!
And instead of using a USB charging cable, this time the RPM 2S comes with a Type-C charging cable, which makes charging more convenient and faster.
Pod and coils
The RPM 2S adopts two pods to suit different vaping styles, MTL and DL. (RPM POD for MTL and RPM2S POD for DL)
It’s not just the battery, the e-liquid capacity, and the overall size of the RPM 2S Pod that is great, the airflow is huge too. Obviously designed for Direct to Lung vapers, the RPM 2S Pod has a fairly wide open airflow, so much so that some may feel it a bit too airy for their liking.
Normally this would be fine and more positive because more power requires more air, but what ruins things is the lack of airflow control.
I can understand that because it is designed for Direct to Lung vapers, a nice wide airflow is guaranteed, but because this pod device takes the RPM and RPM 2S coils, which are available for various wattages and vaping styles. different I thought Smok would want to maximize that wide audience. An adjustable airflow would have really opened up the use of this device to different users, unfortunately, this is a total oversight on their part.
- The use is also quite simple. The RPM 2S Pod has the usual 5 clicks on / off as well as 3 clicks of the fire button to lock the device.
- Holding down the up and down buttons locks and unlocks the stem.
- By holding down the power and down buttons, you can reset the puff counter.
- Holding down the power and up buttons will take you to a screen that shows the battery level and how many puffs you have left before draining the charge.
- High power output (up to 80w)
- 2000mAH big battery
- A great taste of RPM and RPM 2S coils
- Large e-liquid capacity (7ml)
- Instant cooking
- USB type C charging
- Airflow is not adjustable
- Slight coil filtration
vape to a new high level. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!